- Taking liberal arts classes because in someone’s opinion that’s somehow supposed to make me more of a person.
- Hearing from every one of my professors that their class is not only directly relevant to my life, but extremely important and that I’ll never forget it.
- Caring about school.
- Not caring about school.
- People thinking I should care about school.
- Beating myself up because I don’t care about homework.
- Feeling like I don’t need school.
- Feeling like a whiny, egotistical jerk because I feel like I don’t need school.
- The inescapable feeling that if I didn’t get out of bed for a week, less than five people would notice and fewer would care.
Things I am tired of
2 Replies to “Things I am tired of”
Hang in there man…your bullet points reminded me of exactly the same time in my life.
Comments are closed.