It’s that time of the year again… when I get to relax after completing finals. It looks like I’m going to pass everything too, which is a pretty big deal since I literally cannot fail any class I’m enrolled in and still graduate in May. So now that I have some time to myself, here’s what I plan to do:
- Try to work some more on OpenVP. I recently looked at some of the old visualizations I wrote for Winamp 2’s Advanced Visualization Studio plugin. Wow… OpenVP has some ground to cover. My goal is to port some of my better visualizations (which are loads better than I remembered them being) to OpenVP for the very first release as part of Banshee.
- Try this again and report the results to C.J..
- Try the newest PulseAudio with the Flash 10 beta. Hopefully the problems I’ve been having were resolved by now.
- Ship my defective laptop display back to the eBay seller for a replacement. According to him, having two defective pixels doesn’t qualify for a Dell warranty replacement (four are required — the ‘tards), but he is going to replace it with another from his stock. Seems like a nice guy. He’s got a store on eBay if you feel like browsing.
- Probably some other stuff I forgot already.
2 Replies to “Christmas break plans”
So that’s all you’re planning on doing over Christmas break, huh?
Well, in the computer world, probably. 😉
Comments are closed.